Monday 23 December 2013

Week Thirteen - The Polishing

Lara, Alex and I were kicked out of the house this week as the wooden floors upstairs were being polished.  This meant all our furniture was stored in one room (oh, and some on the back deck - yes there were some good storms that week)... and the kitchen was closed.  So, off we went for some time out visiting the Grandparents in both Toowoomba and Arana Hills.  It turned out to be a lovely relaxing week for me.  Alan stayed at the house and lived downstairs with a fridge and a microwave. 

Other little bits and pieces were completed (security screens being one) but as I wasn't there, I can't for the life of me think what they were!

Good couch on the back deck... hmmmmmmmm

Our empty house being sanded
Add caption

Security screens downstairs - not pretty but I love leaving my doors open!

Our empty house polished!


No comments:

Post a Comment